Monday, December 6, 2010

Talk Dodging

Apparently I am an excellent talk dodger. I don't know how I did it but somehow I have managed to avoid being asked to speak in sacrament for about 6 years. Mind you this entire time I was going to church, so some of you may ask how is this done. I'm not quite sure but I think it can be attributed to a few of my former church habits.
  1. Sit in the back or very close to the walls (you blend in with the scenery)
  2. Don't socialize very much, it raises expectation.
  3. Travel quickly from class to class and use extra time to go to the bathroom.
Now for those of you who are thinking what on earth is Courtney rambling on for here is the punch line: it finally happened this Sunday I will be giving a talk. Lets hope it goes well because its also my Sunday to teach in relief society!

1 comment: