Monday, October 18, 2010

Gertie Gets MARRIED!!!!

of course I forgot my camera again but her is a stolen pic from peej
This weekend was Emily's wedding! It was crazy busy and crazy wonderful!
Friday night all the Gals got together to live it up before her big day. We went to the Blatter's and ate junk food, played games, talked, and I embarrassed emily with some old notes emily wrote me in high school! An excerpt from one was "My husband better have good hands" Gertie assured us Dustin does! We had so much fun and lauren made this cute slideshow! It was grand getting a lot of the gang together again! I'm also obsessed with chelsea's baby bump and she tried to convince us all to by maternity pants. I think I'll wait on that one! After that party PJ and I hung out and stayed up way to late talking and (get your barf bag ready) being all in love with one another!
Saturday was such fun we did the traditional Blatter bathroom get ready and Kim, Katie and I headed out to get the flowers. They were beautiful and filled the car up. The off to the temple we went and awaited our bride and groom. Emily looked so gorgeous from head to tow and they both looked so happy! We all took some pictures and then Kim, Katie, Lauren, Jeff and I picked up Katie's friend from BART and went to pic up Dominicos for lunch. We went back to the Robinson's ate up and helped finishing up the final reception details. PJ came to help with the set up and was such an adorable helper! The entire yard was transformed with tons of white pumpkins, lights, flowers, candles, and white japanese lanterns. It was so great! The food was amazing especially the desserts and the photo bored was so cute. Of course I loved the dancing! All of the ladies tore up the dance floor and PJ's moves were to die for, he entertains me to no end! Of course my family also debuted some pretty solid moves, including the hussle by my mom, sis, and a bunch of other women, and a Michael Jackson duet by phlabry! My feet are still recovering! The whole night was finished with a beautiful sparkler send off. All in all it was an amazing wedding and I couldn't be happier for the bride and groom they are headed for one terrific eternity!

1 comment:

  1. Court, what a cute pic of us! Sad little t wasn't there.

    lovelove

    ReplyDelete