Sunday, January 10, 2010

All I want is a room somewhere...

For those of you who don't pay attention to my life I am an RA, its a generally pleasing job. You make great friends, learn a lot about yourself and others and while at times it feels like "being a camp counselor at a prison" (to quote some of my witty staff members) it has enhanced my college career and I don't know what i would have done without it!

However, there are some draw backs the one that is currently bothering me is my lack of kitchen!!!!!!
I love to cook and bake and being kitchenless can be utterly painful. I dream of being able to walk into a room with a normal sized fridge, cabinets, food that I actually want to eat and to be able to control what goes into it! This things while so normal have been absent of my last three and a half years of campus dining and I'm running out of things on the meal plan I'll actually eat! there is a distant light in the future in about 5 and a half months i will graduate! until then I'll just keep dreaming of ovens and blenders!

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty cute dream kitchen. Until you have your own, come home and play in ours.

    ReplyDelete